Monday 8 October 2012

Mid-Autumn Festival Family Gathering Dinner

This year as my mum is in KL, we decided to have a small family gathering at my place to celebrate the Mooncake Festival or Mid-Autumn Festival. These are the simple and easy dishes I cooked for the dinner. All the dishes are divided into 2 portions; 1 table for the adults and another table for the children!

Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup - forgot to take the photo with the soup in the bowl. So, just an ugly photo with the soup still boiling in the pot, hahaha...







Grilled Turmeric Ikan Selar with Banana Leaf which I sourced and adapted the recipe from Wendy of http://wendyinkk.blogspot.com/









Chicken Tempra (Nyonya Dish). This is really deliciously yummy which I sourced and adapted the recipe from Cindy of http://www.yummylittlecooks.com/2012/08/chicken-tempra.html



2 comments:

  1. Hi, glad to know that you like the chicken tempra :)

    Eyeing the prawns...hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, thanks for your recipe. :)

    ReplyDelete

To receive new updates, do LIKE SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL AND HEALTHY LIVING FACEBOOK. Thanks for visiting my blog and have a nice day :)