Monday 21 January 2013

Stir-Fry Beans Sprout (Taugeh) with Chinese Sausage (Lap Cheong)

For those  who have been following my blog, I am sure you have come across my  recipe on beans sprout where I prepared Stir Fried Bean Sprouts(Taugeh) with Chinese Chives (Kuchai).  Well, here I am sharing with you  another simple taugeh dish with Chinese sausage.  Hope you like it.

Ingredients :
- 2 cups of beans sprout (washed)
- 1 Chinese sausage (washed, casing removed and cut)
- 1 piece of fishcake (washed and thinly sliced)
- 1 carrot (washed and shredded)
- 1 thumbsized of ginger and garlic (washed and smashed)
- Salt and soy sauce (to taste)
- 1 tbsp of cooking oil (not too much oil as the Chinese sausage itself has lots of fat)
Method :
1)  Heat oil in a wok.  Saute garlic and ginger till aromatic
2)  Add Chinese sausage, fishcake and carrot. Stir.
3)  Next, add taugeh and give a quick stir.
4) Season with salt and soy sauce.
5) Serve hot.

For more and latest updates, pls follow my blog with bloglovin.  Simply click and follow :



Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits! Have a nice day :)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, simple dish and everyone can try...

      Delete
  2. These are really delicious recipes for stir fry. I tried this one with beans sprout and it's so delicious. Keep on posting for more recipes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Florence for visiting my humble blog :)

      Delete

To receive new updates, do LIKE SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL AND HEALTHY LIVING FACEBOOK. Thanks for visiting my blog and have a nice day :)