Friday 22 February 2013

Simple Steamed Chicken with Chinese Sausage (lap cheong)


This is a simple and delicious dish.  



Ingredients :
- 2 whole chicken thighs (washed and cut into bite sized and marinated)
-  2 Chinese sausages (removed the casing/peel and sliced)

Marinate : (to taste) There is no exact measurement in my recipe as I cooked according to our taste
- ginger juice
- garlic (finely chopped)
- soy sauce
- salt
- homemade red glutinous wine/rice wine
Method :
1)  Marinate the chicken for 30 minutes or more.
2)  Add Chinese sausage on top of the chicken.
3)  Steam at high heat until chicken is cooked.  As I used free ranged chicken, it took longer to cook,  about 25 minutes.
4)  Serve hot with steamed rice.  The gravy itself is so yummy with rice.

For more and latest updates, pls follow my blog with bloglovin.  Simply click and follow :



Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits and comments! Have a nice day :)

2 comments:

To receive new updates, do LIKE SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL AND HEALTHY LIVING FACEBOOK. Thanks for visiting my blog and have a nice day :)