Wednesday 13 March 2013

Simple Stir Fried Steamed Chicken with Soy Sauce

Don't know what to do with the left over steamed chicken?  

Well, this is a very common and yummy stir fried steamed chicken with soy sauce.  It is very fragrant especially when you add generous amount of ginger, onions and garlic.  My children love this dish so much and especially the yummylicious gravy!

It is so simple!  

Saute ginger, onions and garlic until aromatic.  Then, stir fry pieces of  steamed chicken with soy sauce, dark caramel sauce, salt and some sugar to taste. Add more water and you won't regret as the gravy is really great to go with rice!  Lastly, if you prefer, drizzle some Chinese cooking wine before dish out for serving.  Some like to add some shredded chili.  So yummyyy.......!!!

Serve it with bird's eye chili soy sauce (kicap cili padi).

For more and latest updates, pls follow my blog with bloglovin.  Simply click and follow :




Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits and comments! Have a nice day :)

2 comments:

  1. I think this recipe is very delicious. I want to try to cook it with my Recipe for Stir Fry Sauce so that it will be the best dish I ever made. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

To receive new updates, do LIKE SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL AND HEALTHY LIVING FACEBOOK. Thanks for visiting my blog and have a nice day :)