Tuesday 5 March 2013

Stir Fried Cauliflower with Minced Meat

This is a simple dish and easy to prepare too.  You can mix any ingredients you like such as minced meat, prawns or even both.  

Ingredients : (no exact measurement)
- Cauliflower (washed, cut and blanched)
- Green peas (washed  and cut)

- Baby corns (washed and cut) I did not have baby corns for this time cos' I cooked whatever is available in the fridge.
- Carrot (washed and sliced)
- Minced meat
-Small shrimps 
- garlic and small onions (washed and chopped)
Seasonings :
- abalone sauce (or oyster sauce, optional)
- soy sauce
- salt

cooking oil
Method :
1)  Heat some oil in a wok and saute garlic and onion until aromatic.
2)  Add minced meat and shrimps.  Stir.
3)  Stir in the remaining ingredients and keep stirring. 
4)  Season with seasonings.
5)  Dish out and serve.



For more and latest updates, pls follow my blog with bloglovin.  Simply click and follow :



Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits and comments! Have a nice day :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ivy, thanks for visiting my blog. This type is veggie stir fry is quite often on my menu, except i prefer broccoli than cauliflower :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shannon for visiting my blog too. I like your blog :)

      Delete

To receive new updates, do LIKE SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL AND HEALTHY LIVING FACEBOOK. Thanks for visiting my blog and have a nice day :)