Tuesday 12 March 2013

Super Easy Homecooked Kentucky Fried Chicken

Do you, at times, crave for fried chicken but do not want to get it from elsewhere except your own homecook?  Well, you can have a quick and yummy fried chicken and no need to fuss over what ingredients or seasonings to use.

What I did was to get a box of Kentucky all purpose seasoned flour.
Coat and mix well the chicken pieces with all purpose seasoned flour. 
Deep fry till golden brown.
Dish out and drain away excess oil.
And here is your finger licking good Kentucky fried chicken straight from your kitchen!  Enjoy it with your favourite chili sauce or tomato sauce right in front of your home tv.  Or enjoy it with your favourite novel (that's me!)  Super easy, isn't it?

For more and latest updates, pls follow my blog with bloglovin.  Simply click and follow :


Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits and comments! Have a nice day :)

2 comments:

  1. Easiest fried chicken I've made using this flour. Love it dipped in hot sauce ;)

    Pass me a few pieces dear. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem but too bad, dah masuk perut, hahaha...

      Delete

To receive new updates, do LIKE SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL AND HEALTHY LIVING FACEBOOK. Thanks for visiting my blog and have a nice day :)