This is a very simple and healthy breakfast which my children like it. As long as it's not plain bread with jam and butter, they will be grinning from ear to ear. It could be anything; sandwich or just omelette. We have half-boiled free ranged chicken eggs almost every morning too and they are more or less being 'forced' to eat! So this type of simple omelette for breakfast is enough to bring smiles to their faces as they know that they would not be able to have any homemade bread, cakes, cookies or buns from their mummy. Sigh.... I think it's high time for me take up simple baking...:)
Simple but healthy breakfast consists of simple omelette with barley green beans dessert
- 6 eggs (beaten and mixed with seasonings)
- 3 cheesy hot dogs (sliced)
- 1 big tomatoes (sliced)
- 1 big onions (chopped)
- some fresh basil
- some butter for frying
Seasonings : (to taste)
- soy sauce
1) Heat butter in a pan or wok. I used happy call pan.
2) Saute onions and hot dogs until fragrant and spread it evenly all over the pan.
3) Pour in beaten egg and cover the lid.
4) Cook over slow medium heat. When the omelette is semi-cooked, add tomato and basil.
5) Slow cook both sides until slightly brown.
6) Dish out and serve immediately with tomato sauce.
It's quick, easy and simple breakfast!
To receive new updates, do LIKE me on FACEBOOK. Thanks!