Wednesday 31 December 2014

Happy New Year 2015

*This is a scheduled post while I am still away vacationing*

Klik hier voor meer gratis plaatjes


I am still not back from my winter holidays, so, here's a scheduled post of simple warm wishes to all my beloved followers and readers.

Till then, see you soon in a better year of 2015!




To receive new updates, do LIKE SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL AND HEALTHY LIVING on FACEBOOK. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. I really appreciate all your visits and comments! Have a nice day :)

8 comments:

  1. Hi Ivy:)
    I do hope you are enjoying your Winter Holiday. It has been quite a year hasn't it:) It has been wonderful getting to know you and your deliciously informative blog this year Ivy. I look forward to another GREAT year of sharing and caring:) Wishing You and Yours a Happy, Healthy, Prosperous New Year, Ivy! "See" you next year!!!

    P.S. I do hope you will be sharing pictures:)

    P.S.P.S. I'm having the dardest time loading your pages the last couple of times, just saying in case you want to check into it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Ivy! Enjoy your holidays and see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishes of happiness, peace and serenity for this New Year 2015!
    Kisses
    Simona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time and will catch up when you are back. Happy new year to you and everyone at home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your holidays were wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Ivy...I hope you are having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blessings to you for the brand new year ...Hope you had a great holiday. Must blog about it ya....hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks all for your greetings and kind wishes. All the best to you too :)

    ReplyDelete

To receive new updates, do LIKE SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL AND HEALTHY LIVING FACEBOOK. Thanks for visiting my blog and have a nice day :)