Tuesday 19 March 2013

Super Easy and Quick Braised Tofu

This dish is super easy and quick especially for those who are rushing to get a meal ready.  Besides, it is also quite delicious and kids love it too especially with Teowchew porridge.
All you need is a canned of minced meat with bean paste, semi soft tofu and tomatoes.  Add red chilies if you like it spicier.  Put everything into a medium-sized pot and add 1/2 to 1 cup of water depending on your preference.   Let it braise for about 5  minutes.  
Add salt or soy sauce to taste.
This is so simple, isn't it?

For more and latest updates, pls follow my blog with bloglovin.  Simply click and follow :



Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits and comments! Have a nice day :)

2 comments:

To receive new updates, do LIKE SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL AND HEALTHY LIVING FACEBOOK. Thanks for visiting my blog and have a nice day :)