After my very first try of Canned Sardine Curry, my children like it very much and have been urging me to cook canned sardine curry. So, for this time, I used instant curry paste and guess what? It's indeed very yummy; even better than the Canned Sardine Curry I cooked previously. It is also suitable to train children to adapt to any spicy food or curry as it's not that spicy (you can adjust the curry paste according to your taste) and I am sure they will love the gravy. My children love the gravy very much! Besides, it is SO EASY to prepare and for those who are busy, this is just perfect as it's quick and easy!
You can add any of your preferred vegetables such as brinjals, long beans, lady's fingers, tofu puff, etc
- 1 canned sardine
- 1 packet of Instant Fish Curry Paste
- 4 lemongrass (washed and crushed)
- some long beans (cut according to your preferred length)
- 2 tomatoes (cut)
- 2 onions (peeled and cut)
- salt (to taste)
- 1/2 cup water
1) Saute curry paste, onions and lemongrass in a wok or pot. (However, that day I was in a hurry and wanted everything to be quick, what I did was put everything into a pot and let it cooked!)
2) Then add canned sardine, tomatoes and water.
3) Cover and let it boil over medium high heat for about 3 minutes.
4) Lastly add long beans and salt to taste. Let it simmer for another 5 minutes over low heat.
5) Serve with steamed rice or bread
Isn't it easy peasy?
Also train your kids to get used to spicy food with this simple dish :)
Follow this blog with bloglovin Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits and comments! Have a nice day :)