Wednesday 15 June 2016

An awesome way to kick start your day with this super easy and natural sweetness healthy bloody red smoothie which is packed with 3 superfood and quick energy enhancer

This bloody red smoothie tastes deliciously sweet with no added sugar or honey

I usually have my so-called 'Morning Drink' one or two hours prior to my regular breakfast. My 'Morning Drink' is usually juices or smoothies and they vary from day-to-day depending on my grocery list.  Smoothie is super-duper easy to prepare and you can mix and match depending on personal preference.

A glass of healthy smoothie which is made-up of beetroot, pineapple and kurma (dates)

Beetroot is one of my favorite main ingredients for smoothie. It is healthy and packed with nutrients as mentioned here

Besides, pineapple boosts immune system and packed with nutrients, vitamins and minerals. Do click at the above image for more info on benefits of pineapples.

Instead of adding sugar or honey to my smoothie, I prefer adding kurma as it's considered to be one of the best energy boosting snacks as they are power-packed with natural sugar, strengthen the bones and maintain healthy weight. Do click at the above image for more info.

With the combination of these 3 super ingredients, this is a power-packed nutrient smoothie!


Healthy Beetroot Pineapple Kurma Smoothie
Ingredients :(Please take note no exact or fixed measurement for smoothie. Just be creative and depending on your personal taste)
- 1 cup beetroot, fresh or frozen (peeled and chopped)
- 1 cup pineapples, fresh or frozen (peeled and chopped)
- 6 kurma (deseeded)

Method :
1)  Blend all the ingredients with enough water with a powerful blender and blend on high until smooth. 
2) Serve immediately.

If you prefer cold smoothie, do add some ice and/or frozen beetroot and pineapples. Just blend everything together
This healthy beetroot pineapple kurma smoothie is the perfect pick-me-up
A nutrient and fiber-packed smoothie with all the goodness of the beets, pineapples and golden kurma
A delicious smoothie with its natural sweetness with no added sugar
A perfect drink if you are feeling under the weather.
Do enjoy and cheers!



Sorry to inform that for the time being, I have disabled comment box as I won't be able to return visit to my fellow bloggers who are kind enough to drop me a line or two. The comment box will be enabled when I am not so tied up with my work schedule. However, you may contact me by leaving your message or comment at SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL AND HEALTHY LIVING FACEBOOK. My sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. Thanks for visiting my blog and have a nice day :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To receive new updates, do LIKE SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL AND HEALTHY LIVING FACEBOOK. Thanks for visiting my blog and have a nice day :)