Hubby bought 2 packets of Norwegian Blue Mackerel and of course I was grinning from ear to ear as my children love this fish very much. It's very yummy just with simple pan fried and this time I pan fried it with pandan leaves.
- 3 pcs of mackerel fillet or any fish depending on your preference (washed, slit and marinated with salt for 30 minutes)
- 3 pandan leaves
- Japanese Black Sesame Sauce
- 1 tbsp oil
1) Wrap pandan leaves around the marinated fish.
2) Heat a tbsp oil in a pan and arrange the fish. Pan fry over medium low heat.
3) Pan fry until both sides are slightly brown or cooked.
4) Turn off the heat. Add Japanese black sesame sauce over the fish and quickly pan fry both sides with the heat off. Remember not to overheat the fish or else the sauce will get burn pretty fast.
5) Dish up and serve.
Very easy to prepare and yummy too
Hope you like this and do try to cook this for your family
I am submitting this Post to Little Thumbs Up September - Pandan hosted by Joceline @ Butter, Flour & Me, organized by Z OE @ Bake For Happy Kids and Little Mui Mui @ My Favourites DIY .
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/6015563 Follow this blog with bloglovin Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comme