Sea Kelp has a lot of health benefits and when make into soup, it's very refreshing especially with extra ginger added to it. To know more about kelp, do click here--> Yakon Kelp Soup and Kelp Chicken Soup for its benefits and recipes.
Before--> Dried Sea Kelp
After--> Soaked and washed Sea Kelp ready to be used
- 1/2 free range chicken (chopped into chunks, blanched)
- 2 small old cucumber (washed, discard the seeds and cut)
- 1 bowl of sliced kelp (washed, soaked and cut)
- 3 thumb sized ginger (crushed)
- salt (to taste)
1) Fill water in a pot enough for the soup.
2) Add old cucumber, sea kelp and ginger. Bring to boil.
3) Then, add chicken and continue to boil at high heat for about 30 minutes.
4) Lower the heat and simmer for about 2 hours.
5) Season with salt.
This is a very refreshing, healthy and nutritious soup.
Enjoy this with your loved one :)
To receive new updates, do LIKE me on FACEBOOK. Thanks!http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/6015563 Follow this blog with bloglovin Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me comments.. I really appreciate all your visits and comments! Have a nice day :)